Thursday, April 18, 2013

counting in Chinese

One day in the car on the way home, I heard Isaac talking to himself in a very clear Chinese tone counting numbers from 1 to 10, followed by "Chicken!" I so wish I had recorded that. Then laughed at us both. I thought I should really correct him as Chinese and Chicken are completely unrelated. We thought was hilarious though.

He loves singing and now can sing  the whole twinkle twinkle little star song. Plus a pop song called " I will wait" by Mumford and Sons which is played on the radio at the moment. Not the whole song, just one line" I will wait and I will wait for you" . This is very funny.

Leonard  is one of his fav app on Ipad now since I bought him the full app. He used to like the free trial, now he loves the whole app. it is funny but not that educational. 



No comments:

Post a Comment