Saturday, January 29, 2011

week 20, 30/01/11

yeah...I have finally gone past the half way mark!! just a couple of days pass week 20. I have to say I'm feeling much better now compared to last month.I can stay up later and enjoy some movies, plus I can eat some food that I used to eat. This is  such a satisfying feeling being able to do just that.

Belly size..ummm to me it hasn't grown much bigger than a month ago, but I have put on about 2 kg this months. The highlights of the moment has to be the baby kicking. I always doubted and tried very hard to feel any kicking or movements inside with not much success and it finally happened recently! It actually feels like a huge vain beating randomly and the funny thing is I noticed it always happens after I eat a meal. I'm guessing bubba is loving food and having been waiting patiently for that moment and then it goes little crazy about it...

can't wait to see him/her... half way scan next week ...then I will be buying gears for my little precious one=D
Lots of love xoxoxoxxo

 

2 comments: